Effective Date: January 20, 2020
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
It is possible to use the App without providing an email, phone number or other form of login credentials.
Information we automatically collect.
When you download the App, we do obtain information from your phone’s settings regarding your location and language. We use that information to provide prompts and language settings in the appropriate language.
As you use the application, we track usage patterns in the areas of the application you click on, the purchases that you make, and the viewing habits you have. All of this information is used to improve the usability of the application.
Information you directly provide to us.
If you communicate with our help desk, we will request your email address and details regarding the issue you need help with. We will use this information to respond to the help request, including sending follow up emails. It is also possible that we receive from you other details in the request that are not specifically requested or later requested by a help agent. This data is also used to respond and attempt to resolve the issue you raised in the communication.
Information we don’t collect.
When you make any purchase on the application, you are directly providing your payment information to a third-party provider (Stripe, Apple Pay) and we do not receive or store any such information. We only receive a receipt of the payment so that we are able to fulfill the purchase request.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
– To fulfill your orders or otherwise provide Products to you, to communicate with you about your use of our application, and for other customer service purposes.
– To respond to any inquiries you submit to us.
– To carry out or enforce a transaction or agreement with us.
– To operate and improve the application.
– Where permitted by law, for marketing and promotional purposes; for example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to email you news and our newsletters, special offers, and promotions.
– To better understand how users access and use our application, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, for the purposes of improving our application.
– To allow you to share posts or messages regarding the Platform or Products through any other app or messaging system that you have installed on your phone or that you have access to that allows for messaging.
When and How Does Urban Wolf Share Information It Receives?
We do not sell or rent our users’ personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
As discussed in this Policy and described below, we may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with third parties to assist us with our own marketing efforts and to assist us in operating our application.
– Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or if either of the preceding occur as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the receiving or purchasing company.
– In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
– To Protect Urban Wolf and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy.
– Aggregate and Anonymized Information. We may share aggregate or anonymized information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Third Party Links
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but, instead, is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect our Platform and the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
For data that is stored within the App, your phone has encryption and is sandboxed (separated) from other Apps (not visible to the other apps on your phone).
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password and phone by, among other things, choosing a password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your password private. Also, you should never share your log-in information with others. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
What Choices Do I Have?
We may send periodic emails to interested users regarding various promotions or other information that we believe may be of interest to our users. If we send you any news and newsletters, special offers, promotions or other information we think may interest you, you may tell us to stop sending you such e-mail communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in any such e-mail. Further, if you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or Products you have received from us.
Terms of Service
Your use of our application, as well as any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, available here, including applicable limitations on liability and damages and the resolution of disputes.
How to Contact Us About Privacy
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically.